About Us

It all started in 1995 when my wife and I bought a piece of property in Cruz Bay (17B-3 Estate Enighed) almost by accident. Below are organizations that helped us get the land purchased and start thinking seriously about retirement on St John.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Barbara Young Memorial "Foundation"


My favorite Mother in Law (Barbara Young) asks me a few times each year when construction will begin down on the Island. Above is what will be known from this point forward as the Barbara Young Memorial "Foundation". The work has begun! Due to extremely high construction costs, this is all the work that can be completed this year.

Actually, this is my tent camping site near the top of the lot.
Approximate elevation is 255' ASL (about 5' below Ylang Ylang's pool deck level).

No comments:

Post a Comment